Can I use my old modem?
In some cases you can use a modem that you already own a modem and may wish to re-use it for this service.
If you are purchasing a Cable internet package you will need a DOCSIS-3 compatible modem.
If you are purchasing a DSL internet package you will need a DSL modem or an ADSL modem.
If you are purchasing an FTTN or Fiber package from 7-15Mbps you will need an ADSL modem, and if your package is from 25 - 50Mbsp you will need a VDSL modem.
If you have any questions about whether your current modem will work or if you need to purchase a new one, please contact Skyview Electronics at 1-800-903-8777.
By adding items to the cart you are not committing to anything. When we receive your order, we will contact you to confirm your details, answer any questions and take payment information.
- Activation, installation & shipping charges are non-refundable
- 30 days advanced notice is required for cancelling
- If cancellation occurs during the first 12 months, all the promotional discounts will be charged back.
- Service available where technology permits
- Unlimited download subject to Fair Usage Policy and CRTC regulations
- Speeds may vary with internet traffic server or other factors
- All information and related materials are subject to change without notice
We are connected with internet service providers who service all areas surrounding Oshawa, Brooklin, Whitby, Ajax, and Pickering Ontario